1. This new façade is part of which organisation’s offices in Gloucester?
2. Who is this great Saxon Queen ceremonially reburied at St Oswalds Priory in June?
3. What is this new building off Bruton Way?
4. What is the name of this new micro pub on Southgate Street?
5. What is the name of the project that creates this new garden (and much more at the cathedral?
6. Who will occupy these new buildings at Blackfriars?
7. Which Gloucester football club has the same colours as West Ham, Burnley and Aston Villa?
8. What is the name of the priory behind this façade between Southgate Street and Brunswick Road?
9. Name this King in Three Cocks Lane and his unhelpful legacy in Gloucester?
10. What is going to happen here (next to ex Gloucester Prison) quite soon?
11. What is the connection between the photos below?
12. Who is this and what is his connection with Gloucester?
13. What is this building and when
is it reopening after a big Heritage Lottery fund project?
14. What is the building on the right in The Docks now?
15. Which of these long established city centre businesses opened first?
16. Who is this and why is he a legend to Gloucester City Football supporters?
17. Where was this zip wire operating in Gloucester earlier this summer18. Who makes the cheese for the annual cheese rolling competition at Cooper’s Hill?
18. Who makes the cheese for the annual cheese rolling competition at Cooper’s Hill?