Updated 27th March 2020, 10:06. For the latest medical advice, visit NHS.uk/Coronavirus.
I appreciate this is a concerning time for constituents. If you need any support, please contact me on email@example.com.
You must stay at home.
Except from for the following limited reasons:
● Shopping for basic necessities, for example food and medicine, which must be as infrequent as possible.
● One form of exercise a day, for example a run, walk, or cycle - alone or with members of your household.
● Any medical need, or to provide care or to help a vulnerable person.
● Travelling to and from work, but only where this absolutely cannot be done from home.
These four reasons are exceptions - even when doing these activities, you should be minimising time spent outside of the home and ensuring you are 2 metres apart from anyone outside of your household.
Gloucestershire Help Hub
Gloucestershire County Council have set up the Help Hub, which is where you can offer or request support in one of the following areas:
- ‘I can offer help’ – is for those who are able to support neighbours with tasks such as picking up prescriptions, shopping, dog walking and more
- ‘I need help’ – can be used by individuals to ask for support
- ‘My neighbour needs help’ – may be used by people to request help on behalf of a neighbour, relative or friend who cannot access the internet themselves
- ‘My business can help’ – will allow local businesses who may have skills and resources others could benefit from, to offer their help
You can call the Help Hub on 01452 583 519
Please be aware that this is not a channel for social care requests. Information, advice and support about adult social care can be found here.
For Gloucester specific information please visit the County Council and City Council's websites: